[AusNOG] RouterBoard CCR1036-8G-2S+

Joseph Goldman joe at apcs.com.au
Tue Mar 31 12:32:30 EST 2015

There are problems with single threaded transfer - there seems to be a
limit of around 1gbit in single threaded TCP transfers - I haven't
tested this myself for a while (6.20, now at 6.27) but from what I
understand the problem still exists.

It shouldn't be a problem for multi-threaded (ISP style) traffic though.
We use the 10gbit port on the 1036 for interconnectivity to Megaport,
and although our traffic levels aren't in the multi-gigabit, we don't
have much trouble with it.