[AusNOG] International Transport of Hardware

Greg Lipschitz Greg at thesummitgroup.com.au
Mon Mar 30 12:04:00 EST 2015

Hi Tom,

We have used our local Pack N Send store a few times and had no issues.
They will usually suggest the best options depending on whether we need Air or Sea and Insurance etc.
They will do all of the major carriers (DHL, Fedex etc etc)

Cheers,

Greg

Greg Lipschitz | Director | The Summit Group

E: Greg at thesummitgroup.com.au<mailto:Greg at thesummitgroup.com.au> | W: www.thesummitgroup.com.au<http://www.thesummitgroup.com.au>

The Summit Group (Australia) Pty Ltd | P: 1300 049 749 | Level 1, 39 Railway Road, Blackburn  VIC  3130
The Summit Group (USA) LLC | P: 321 216 3844 | Suite 561, 40E Main Street, Newmark  DE 19711
Postal:      P.O. Box 3225, Doncaster East  VIC  3109

Follow us on Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/thesummitgroup/> | LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/company/1942329> | Twitter<http://twitter.com/summitgroupau/>