[AusNOG] IPv6

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Fri Mar 27 21:39:08 EST 2015

On 27/03/2015 16:15, Karl Auer wrote:

> On Fri, 2015-03-27 at 11:42 +1000, Noel Butler wrote: / Under Linux, the address selection preferences can be changed using gai.conf(5). Indeed it can, the last time I did this - 99.9999999999999% of the sites
> I went to, well, couldnt get to :)

 I suspect you did it wrong then... :-)

 Unless you deliberately blocked IPv4 or something.

 Regards, K.

I suspect I did, it was the first time IIRC, that I ever bothered to
play with it, so to conduct my test I recall I nuked ipv4, like I will
do this weekend, so there is no way ipv4 will be used, I will also drop
the ipv4 interface on my VPN in L.A, before I start my weekly tv
catchups, to see what I can access or not on ipv6 - already I know there
will be no twitter, have to keep hte tablet handy for that lol :)