[AusNOG] Soul Patts chief takes aim at TPG founder Michael Malone | The Australian

Grahame Lynch grahamelynch at commsdaymail.com
Fri Mar 27 14:46:07 EST 2015

Feel free to blitz away at me but if people want to participate in
discussions about public policy that involve recourse (and by definition,
links) to the findings and reports of paid journalists who, umm, you know,
require payments for their work, then what is the problem with actually
paying to access their sites? It is relatively cheap and there are only a
handful of paywalled publications (Aus, SMH, AFR) out there to link to. And
if you have such an issue with it, well as Ben has shown, the hacks are
easy. But BANNING links to things that require payment? Geez....

Most people here would think nothing of dropping a few bucks on other types
of cloud services that help them with their jobs.