[AusNOG] Telstra ISDN rack

Damien Gardner Jnr rendrag at rendrag.net
Thu Mar 26 19:01:41 EST 2015

Open the cabinet, turn off the power. Someone will turn up within a week ;)
 It's worked for me in the past :)

Though we once had a full height VCTF rack go in a skip because we couldn't
get telstra out to collect it after we shifted out.  They finally called 6
months later to go 'Hi, I have a work order to collect a VCTF?'.. There was
a good minute of silence when I replied 'Uhhh mate, that went in a skip six
months ago...'

On 26 March 2015 at 17:47, Steve Lisson <SteveL at dedicatedservers.net.au>
wrote:

> Hi,
>

> In one of our buildings there is a Telstra ISDN rack from a previous
> tennant that we need removed as it is in the way of planned works, we have
> attempted contacting Telstra and have been sent on the merry trip through
> multiple departments always hitting brick wall at end and unable to get
> anyone there to assist.
>

> Does anyone have an appropriate contact at Telstra for someone who may be
> able to assist with getting the equipment removed?
>

> Regards,
>
> Steven

Damien Gardner Jnr
VK2TDG. Dip EE. GradIEAust