[AusNOG] PCI-DSS for Global Switch

Damien Gardner Jnr rendrag at rendrag.net
Thu Mar 26 10:10:13 EST 2015

Yeah, from previous experience GS won't fill out the SAQ, but if you pass
specific questions relating to the SAQ questions across to them (in my case
it was via Harbour to GS), they will answer them for you so you can then
tick the required boxes on the SAQ :)

On 26 March 2015 at 10:07, Matt Palmer <mpalmer at hezmatt.org> wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 25, 2015 at 04:38:15PM +1100, Geordie Guy wrote:
> > I need a PCI-DSS questionnaire filled out by Global Switch, it's physical
> > security stuff. Anybody know who at GS would fill it out or be
> responsible
> > for compliance questions?
>
> I'm sure your GS account manager would know who to speak to.
>
> - Matt

Damien Gardner Jnr
VK2TDG. Dip EE. GradIEAust
rendrag at rendrag.net -  http://www.rendrag.net/