[AusNOG] Peering Providers

Paul Wilkins paulwilkins369 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 00:45:22 EST 2015

Paul,
Ok, I'm not an expert, but the question seems to turn on sections 87 and 88
of The Telecommunications Act, 1997, which stipulate that a carriage
service is supplied 'to the public', where the public means an end user.
But if the minister chooses, he can declare you a carriage provider,
regardless.

(ianal)

Paul Wilkins