[AusNOG] Eduroam access (but not from Aarnet)

Andrew Yager andrew at rwts.com.au
Tue Mar 24 10:59:44 EST 2015

Hi all,

Appealing for some general wisdom here as I'm sure many of you have some
experience with Eduroam.

I have a small handful of consulting/on-net customers (not the same ones)
who are not currently purchasing connectivity from Aarnet that are looking
to participate in Eduroam for their campus networks.

They are telling me that they have been told that they can only gain access
when they are on-net with Aarnet. Is this true? If not, can someone direct
me in the appropriate way so that I can connect the right people with the
right people.

Thanks again!

Andrew