[AusNOG] North Sydney offer of assistance CRM:000081601

Stephen Carter (FirstPath) stephen.carter at firstpath.com.au
Mon Mar 23 11:06:05 EST 2015

Hi all,

Please accept this in the good intention it is offered.

We believe there is a major outage on North Sydney, NSW caused by an 1800 pair copper cable fault impacting much of the area.

FirstPath have many office buildings (listed below) in the area on-net and are unaffected and we are offering to help by providing anyone a fast provisioned VDSL service (100/40Mbps), no activation or contract duration if you have any end users that have been affected. Fibre is available in over 120 buildings but these can't be turned on as quickly unfortunately.

Under this offer we ask that you supply a suitable modem and sparkie to jumper the single pair copper needed to your end user tenancy, or we may do on request (fee for service).

This is a genuine offer of assistance and if this will help you please let your FirstPath reseller know that your request relates to this offer.

VDSL2 Commercial Buildings
270 - 272 Pacific Highway, Crow's Nest, NSW, 2065
1 Arthur Street, North Sydney, NSW, 2060
1 Pacific Highway, North Sydney, NSW, 2060
101 - 103 Miller Street, North Sydney, NSW, 2060
104 Mount Street, North Sydney, NSW, 2060
107 - 109 Mount Street, North Sydney, NSW, 2060
111 Pacific Highway, North Sydney, NSW, 2060
122 Arthur Street, North Sydney, NSW, 2060
132 Arthur Street, North Sydney, NSW, 2060
140 Arthur Street, North Sydney, NSW, 2060
146 Arthur Street, North Sydney, NSW, 2060
15 Blue Street, North Sydney, NSW, 2060
153 Walker Street, North Sydney, NSW, 2060
181 Miller Street, North Sydney, NSW, 2060
189 Miller Street, North Sydney, NSW, 2060
2 Elizabeth Plaza, North Sydney, NSW, 2060
275 Alfred Street, North Sydney, NSW, 2060
36 Blue Street, North Sydney, NSW, 2060
40 Mount Street, North Sydney, NSW, 2060
44 Miller Street, North Sydney, NSW, 2060
53 Berry Street, North Sydney, NSW, 2060
54 Miller Street, North Sydney, NSW, 2060
71 Walker Street, North Sydney, NSW, 2060
73 Miller Street, North Sydney, NSW, 2060
75 Miller Street, North Sydney, NSW, 2060
77 Pacific Highway, North Sydney, NSW, 2060
80 Berry Street, North Sydney, NSW, 2060
80 Mount Street, North Sydney, NSW, 2060
80 Pacific Highway, North Sydney, NSW, 2060
83 Mount Street, North Sydney, NSW, 2060
90 Arthur Street, North Sydney, NSW, 2060
97 - 103 Pacific Highway, North Sydney, NSW, 2060
99 Mount Street, North Sydney, NSW, 2060
99 Walker Street, North Sydney, NSW, 2060

Best Regards
FirstPath