[AusNOG] TPG acquires iiNet

Brad Peczka brad at bradpeczka.com
Fri Mar 20 11:46:02 EST 2015

It looks like there's resentment around the deal from a number of shareholders as well, who seem less than enamoured with the cloak-and-dagger manner by which it was negotiated and announced:

http://www.watoday.com.au/business/iinet-shareholder-says-tpg-bid-price-absurd-20150320-1m364j.html

While I don't think the shareholders will be able to scuttle the bid, it might provide food for thought for the ACCC.

Regards,
-Brad.