[AusNOG] Who makes good UPS gear besides APC?

Robert Hudson hudrob at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 21:54:33 EST 2015

Emerson Network Power.

I had an appalling run with APC, Emerson have been brilliant.

The electrical engineers I work with also rated Emerson UPS capabilities
(in terms of power output quality) much higher than those of APC. Said
electrical engineers are considered to be global experts in mains power
metering, so probably know what they're on about :)