[AusNOG] Transit for OOB purposes in Equinix SY3

Paul S. contact at winterei.se
Wed Mar 18 23:20:28 EST 2015

Hey guys,

We're going live in SY3 shortly, and the only piece of the puzzle
missing is our OOB link.

Looking for extremely low amounts of bw (1-2 mbit ok) on a standard
ethernet port (fastethernet is ok) and low amounts of v4 IPs (/29 is ok,
can possibly make do with a /30 too). Keeping local traffic local is
required though, at least to the big few ISPs.

This will only be used for a console server which is for dr purposes.
We'll also take care of the xc within the facility.

Offlist replies / offers obviously welcome.

Thank you.