[AusNOG] Warrant-less Info Requests / Cost Recovery

Terry Sweetser terry+AusNOG at skymesh.net.au
Wed Mar 18 14:15:34 EST 2015

Hi Matt,

For a simple ip address match -- provided you have static ip addresses
and/or CGN logs -- you'll be spending very time on such requests.

However, if you were, perchance, suddenly asked for 2 years of meta-data
for say, Westpac (pick any top100 ASX listing,) what would your policy
and charges look like?

http://about.me/terry.sweetser