[AusNOG] Vanuatu CYCLONE RECOVERY PROJECT

Neil Fenemor neil at underground.geek.nz
Wed Mar 18 12:49:44 EST 2015

Greetings,

There are a number of recovery requests coming through for the Vanuatu Cyclone Recovery Project…If you can take the time to have a look at help.vu or aidez.vu for what is needed, that’d be great. I’m hoping that someone out there will be able to help with this one in particular however.

From one of the .VU government coordinators:

We urgently need the following. Can anyone supply and where from. I can assist with logistics from Auckland, Brisbane, Sydney. Please reply ASAP

Item	Quantity	Spec
USB RF Power Meter	1	Agilent U2041XA
Cable and Antenna Analyser	1	Sitemaster
PDR48 calibration kit	1	Sitemaster
Transmission Analyser	1	JDSU MTS-5800

Please contact me and I'll put you in touch if you can help

Cheers,

neil