[AusNOG] Netflix is ready to accept peers in Australia

Michael Smith mksmith at netflix.com
Tue Mar 17 12:29:04 EST 2015

Hello Everyone:

There has been some discussion on the list about our imminent arrival in
Australia.  Everything is official now and we're scheduled to launch March
24th.

We have an open peering policy and would like to peer with anyone who has a
desire to do so.  We are available on the Equinix Exchange, Megaport and
NSW-IX Sydney, and we will set up sessions on any number of those exchanges
up to all three.  Please note we have multiple IP's on several of the
exchanges and we recommend you configure sessions for both IP's per
exchange where available.

We are accepting routes from the route-server but prefer bilateral
arrangements where possible.  If you would prefer to continue using the
route-servers we will see your routes there.

If you are interested in peering, please send an email to
peering at netflix.com with your ASN and the IX(s) on which you would like to
peer, and we'll get the sessions set up ASAP.

Our PeeringDB entry is https://as2906.peeringdb.com

Regards,

Mike