[AusNOG] TPG acquires iiNet

Kai vk6ksj at westnet.com.au
Fri Mar 13 10:45:09 EST 2015

I worked at WestNet for three years well before they were bought by iiNet and have been a customer for 15 years.
Media is doing the usual and speculating about what they think might be happening, seeing who can create the best story to get ratings.

I'm gunna give it a few months and let the dust settle, see what happens.