[AusNOG] Top-posting.

Colin Stubbs colin.stubbs at equatetechnologies.com.au
Fri Mar 6 16:06:35 EST 2015

Seriously?!?

You're modern humans, working in IT, constantly processing extremely
complex concepts and information as it's thrown at you (hopefully?)... and
you have a bit of trouble dealing with email replies if they're not in an
order you're perfectly happy with?

Don't go and expose yourself to how other languages and scripts work. I
suspect you may spontaneously combust with confusion and rage.

http://www.omniglot.com/writing/direction.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right-to-left

-Colin