[AusNOG] MS Exchange issues with Telstra

Alex Samad - Yieldbroker Alex.Samad at yieldbroker.com
Fri Mar 6 09:41:07 EST 2015

Hi

Not sure on the state of affairs in Aus, do we have common carrier laws or something like net neutrality.  Is it legal for Telstra to limit you to their DNS servers and then potentially filter out what they don't want you to browse to, does that also leave them open to being sued if people get to places they shouldn't ?