[AusNOG] BiLateral Peering Via MegaPort and/or NSW-IX

daniel at glovine.com.au daniel at glovine.com.au
Fri Mar 6 09:24:12 EST 2015

Gday Noggers

Hope you have all had a good week thus far,

We are looking for Bilateral Peers delivered via MegaPort and / or NSW-IX

We would highly appreciate anybody whom would be interested in bilateral
peering with you all via these IX's on either one or both

Please respond to this email off-list with your ASN, Peering EndPoint IP and
Method of delivery (AKA, MegaPort or NSW-IX)

We look forward to peering with you in a bilateral manner

Thanks in advance

Daniel