[AusNOG] MS Exchange issues with Telstra

Cameron Worts cameron at perthwebhosting.net.au
Wed Mar 4 17:31:30 EST 2015

Guys,

I got a few clients with mobile devices who are with Telstra and can't connect to our MS exchange server using SSL imap/pop3. I  can confirm that it's working fine over wifi and using other carriers but not Telstra.  We have tried connecting the same account up on three different iphones - two of them been with Telstra and one with Optus. The mobile using Optus works perfectly whilst the mobiles on the Telstra network does not work. We can get to the owa page fine on all connections.

Before anyone says, Have you contacted Telstra, I can't as I don't have any services with Telstra.

Regards,
Cameron