[AusNOG] AusNOG 2015 - Day 2 Keynote Speaker - Roland Dobbins

Terry Manderson terry at terrym.net
Tue Jun 30 16:08:50 EST 2015

All,

I have a further announcement regarding AusNOG 2015!

We are pleased to announce that Roland Dobbins will be our Day 2 Keynote Speaker at AusNOG 2015.

Roland Dobbins has 30 years of operational experience in the service provider (SP) and large enterprise arenas, designing, deploying,  operating, securing, maintaining, troubleshooting, and defending many of the highest-visibility networks in the world.  He is a recognised industry leader in the fields of operational security (opsec) and network telemetry, and has an extensive background in security product/feature innovation, devising operational security requirements for network
infrastructure devices, and protocol design.

His focus is on extending the availability, scalability, and security of the network infrastructure and the applications/services it enables, with an emphasis on flexible and resilient global service delivery capabilities.

AusNOG 2015 will be in Melbourne at The Langham over the 27th and 28th of August.

Registration is open: http://www.ausnog.net

Haven't registered yet? I'd get on that if I were you! AusNOG places are limited and the event has a tendency to sell out!

Cheers
Terry (and the AusNOG Board)