[AusNOG] Zettagrid Sydney Offline

Shane Short shane at short.id.au
Wed Jun 24 15:09:29 EST 2015

What about on different continents? There could be some kind of
catastrophic act of god that wipes out both facilities? Oh.. separate
hemispheres too, to protect you against freak storm events..

Maybe we should co-lo on the moon too, incase there's some kind of
catastrophic earth event.. but even then we still have single point of
flares (SPoF) to contend with.. mmm

At some point you play the odds. How many times has the aforementioned
"global fuckup" happened?