[AusNOG] 48 port SIP-Analog gateway vendor comparison

Greg Lipschitz Greg at thesummitgroup.com.au
Thu Jul 30 13:20:04 EST 2015

Hi Tim,

The Zultys PBX that I played with a long time ago was absolutely horrible – I can’t speak for their ATA’s.
Programming was all ass about and interface was extremely inconsistent.

We have had good experience with Patton – they are pricey but they are rock solid.
Both their BRI and PRI units have been great. The smaller PSTN ATA’s have always been reliable too.
They don’t appear to do a 48 port ATA – 32 ports appears to be the largest - http://www.patton.com/voip-router/sn4400/

Availability in Australia for Patton is hit and miss.

The other product that comes to mind is the Grandstream.
I haven’t played with them in years but back in the day their VoIP phones were Basic but OK.
They have a 48 port ATA - https://www.grandstream.com/index.php/products/ip-voice-telephony/enterprise-analog-gateways/gxw42xx

Hope this helps and gives you some options.

Greg

Greg Lipschitz | Director | The Summit Group

E: Greg at thesummitgroup.com.au<mailto:Greg at thesummitgroup.com.au> | W: www.thesummitgroup.com.au<http://www.thesummitgroup.com.au>

The Summit Group (Australia) Pty Ltd | P: 1300 049 749 | Level 1, 39 Railway Road, Blackburn  VIC  3130
The Summit Group (USA) LLC | P: 321 216 3844 | Suite 561, 40E Main Street, Newmark  DE 19711
Postal:      P.O. Box 3225, Doncaster East  VIC  3109

Follow us on Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/thesummitgroup/> | LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/company/1942329> | Twitter<http://twitter.com/summitgroupau/>