[AusNOG] Data Retention Workshop - Tuesday 28th July

Andrew Yager andrew at rwts.com.au
Wed Jul 22 13:09:18 EST 2015

Potentially; I'll see what is and isn't available within our location
constraints!

Andrew

--
*Andrew Yager, Managing Director* *(BCompSc, JNCIS-SP, MACS (Snr) CP)*
Real World Technology Solutions - IT People you can trust

*Real World is a Dell Premier Partner*

This document should be read only by those persons to whom it is addressed
and its content is not intended for use by any other persons. If you have
received this message in error, please notify us immediately. Please also
destroy and delete the message from your computer. Any unauthorised form of
reproduction of this message is strictly prohibited. We are not liable for
the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this
communication, nor for any delay in its receipt. Please consider the
environment before printing this e-mail.