[AusNOG] Short Term Resource - Sydney - Cisco

Shanti Korporaal shanti at eintellegonetworks.com
Thu Jul 16 12:57:14 EST 2015

Hi everyone,

We've got a lot of work on at the moment, and Skeeve's asked me to see if
someone is available for some short term work.

Looking for someone who knows Cisco reasonably ok, but we really don't care
about certification if they know what they are doing.

Start immediately, full-time for about a month, but maybe more depending on
what happens. Could be some longer hours.

*Important*: Working in DC's; Working on Network kit and related equipment
(Configuring, Rack/Stack, Patching); Experience with the Cisco command line
and good with networking fundamentals; Can do clean network diagrams; some
documentation and most importantly - common sense.  Should be able to think
quickly and act quickly.  Must have a car as some running between DC's will
be required.

We're located in Glebe...

So, if you are sitting around with nothing to do :=)

Get back to me privately at *tech at eintellegonetworks.com
<tech at eintellegonetworks.com>*

Peace

Shanti

*Shanti Korporaal - *eintellego Networks Pty Ltd
2014 Anthill 30Under30
shanti at eintellegonetworks.com
<https://mail.google.com/mail/?view=cm&fs=1&tf=1&to=shanti@eintellegonetworks.com>
 ; www.eintellegonetworks.com

Phone: 1300 239 038; Direct: +61 (0)2 8091 1224 Cell: +61 (0)423 045 588 ;
skype://shantikorporaal

facebook.com/eintellegonetworks ; linkedin.com/in/shantikorporaal

twitter.com/CloudGirlAU ; blog: www.cloudgirl.com.au

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco - Cloud - Consulting - IPv4 Brokering