[AusNOG] A thoughtful note

Barry Murphy barry at vibecommunications.co.nz
Tue Jul 14 18:26:13 EST 2015

The original posting was to notify other noggers to proceed with caution if dealing with this person or with a similar request for services.
I have had more than a dozen people on the list email me stating he had either tried signing up, or had signed up for similar services with them and thanks for the heads up, quite a few are already burnt and out of pocket.

This thread doesn’t need to go on.

Many thanks

--
Kind regards,