[AusNOG] Unit C2 63-85 Turner St, Port Melbourne

Michael J. Carmody michael at opusv.com.au
Fri Jul 3 16:40:51 EST 2015

Hey Ausnog,

This business park has been a  thorn in my side for far too long across multiple clients.

Looking for connectivity here on a fibre/Ethernet variety.

We have SQ'd with AAPT/TPG/PIPE/Vocus/Amcom and pair gain apparently reigns supreme, so have the usual Telstra Fibre/Ethernet options.

I am looking for third party/other fibre suppliers that service this business park, anyone already potentially solved my problem for me?

We are in nearby NextDC M1 and have most of the normal connectivity options (Megaport, POI of all the major flavours)

-Michael Carmody