[AusNOG] Temporary High Speed Links/Transfer Service?

Brad Peczka brad at bradpeczka.com
Thu Jul 2 18:23:12 EST 2015

Hello All,

Slightly left of centre question - short of getting on a plane or Fedex, is anyone aware of a service that can get ~2TB of data from Houston to Perth, in under 24 hours?

I've got a large amount of time-sensitive data to move, but I'm not aware of any services where I can rent capacity on a link for just the period I need to export it over, or borrow some infrastructure at either end just to perform the export.

Replies are welcome on or off list, and if there's enough interest I'll provide the end result back to the list once complete.

Regards,
-Brad.