[AusNOG] <kinda-off-topic> QLd election: F/OSS + amateur radio policies

Kai Jones - Your Independent Candidate for Brisbane Central ask at kaijones.info
Fri Jan 30 13:14:35 EST 2015

Good afternoon everyone,

Everyone's probably sick of all the political ads and propaganda so I'm only going to post this once.

I am your Independent candidate for Brisbane Central in tomorrows state election, I think I may be the only candidate who's got a F/OSS policy, written to be practical and objective:
http://kaijones.info/?page_id=216

Open source, networks and amateur radio often go together, think IRLP, WICEN, GlobalTuners, etc
I also have a policy for my fellow amateur radio operators out there who may be on the list:
http://kaijones.info/?page_id=533

Any questions, please let me know, otherwise I wish you all a nice Friday!

Sincerely
Kai Jones - VK4KSJ
Your Independent candidate for Brisbane Central
"For positive difference and positive change"
- I live and work in my electorate -
www.facebook.com/kaiforparliament
www.kaijones.info
ask at kaijones.info