[AusNOG] Second Melbourne Pop M2 or ME1

Bevan Slattery bevan at slattery.net.au
Sat Jan 31 07:03:16 EST 2015

Oh and new fibre/cable maps will be online later today with particular
Melbrourne.  I noticed we have inadvertently drawn a ³cat without legs² in
Melbourne network map :)

Cheers

[b]

From:  Bevan Slattery <bevan at slattery.net.au>
Date:  Friday, 30 January 2015 9:57 am
To:  Matthew Barnett <enterprisenetworks at outlook.com>, "ausnog at ausnog.net"
<ausnog at ausnog.net>
Subject:  Re: [AusNOG] Second Melbourne Pop M2 or ME1

Hi Matthew,

Just quickly (and the broader list) there is a further option entering the
market.  www.superloop.com

Superloop is launching in Australia looking to offer a diverse dark fibre
services between DC¹s.  I¹ll leave all the normal sales stuff to the website
and just give a some simple concepts.

Superloop provides diverse services between DC¹s on a ³Superloop² that
allows providers to add additional facilities during the contract term.  For
example you want a diverse service between 55 King and M1 it¹s around $x.
If you want to add ME1 or 55 Crockford in the loop later, you just add it
and we include that for a slightly incremental charge.  Pricing is pretty
aggressive, in particular for diverse services and flexibility is important.
20+ DC¹s with 30+ planned.  It¹s all on the website.

Same will apply in Brisbane and Sydney (and Singapore shortly) although
pricing varies depending on market.  For example in Sydney you can get a
³Southern Superloop² that covers all the DC¹s south of the Harbour with just
2 DC¹s  (say Global Switch and Equinix) and add more later (say Pacnet,
Vocus etc.).  Or you can get the full loop covering all of Sydney and start
with say NEXTDC S1 to Equinix SY1 and add later (say Global Switch) for an
low incremental charge.

Anyway contact michael.glynn at superloop.com if you want further info/pricing
and launch details.

Cheers

[b]

To respect list charter please take sales enquiries off-list if possible.