[AusNOG] AWS Direct Connect & Juniper

Andrew Cowan andycowan at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 09:16:29 EST 2015

We are using Megaport with a virtual cross connect to AWS.  Megaport
delivers the connection on a VLAN that you specify in their portal when you
order the service.

ANDY COWAN
+61 430 034 642

From:  Matthew VK3EVL <hitman at itglowz.com>
Date:  Friday, 23 January 2015 5:48 am
To:  "ausnog at lists.ausnog.net" <ausnog at lists.ausnog.net>
Subject:  Re: [AusNOG] AWS Direct Connect & Juniper

Aws direct connect requires the use of bgp irrespective of the delivery
medium ( megaport, DC cross connect, avian carrier, etc) used to connect to
the handoff locations.

Cheers
Matthew