[AusNOG] Pipe/TPG route leak?

Andrew Hurl andrew.hurl at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 11:35:34 EST 2015

We saw the same from PIPE in GS. At 10:42 they weren't sure if they had an issue based on the NOC Tech. We could not see the PIPE PE either.

Kind Regards,

Andrew Hurl

Sent from iPhone

On 21 Jan 2015, at 11:32 am, Andrew Jones <aj at jonesy.com.au> wrote:

We had PIPE transit drop (at Global Switch) at 10:36, came back up at 11:00.
During that period, we couldn't reach the PIPE PE router at all, no ARP entry etc. but our port was physically up.

Not sure if it's related, but sounds like it probably is. We don't have the RFO yet.