[AusNOG] Google DNS Blocking/Unblocking

Damien Gardner Jnr rendrag at rendrag.net
Tue Jan 20 13:41:18 EST 2015

Ahh right.  I was more pointing out that the /sorry/ page works on IP
address, not on a cookie for a specific user..  When the IP gets blocked,
doing the captcha there unblocks *all* users behind that IP, not just the
one who entered the captcha.

*disclaimer* that was 14 months ago, may have changed since :)