[AusNOG] Sensitive Freight Shipping

Colin Stubbs colin.stubbs at equatetechnologies.com.au
Wed Jan 14 17:07:35 EST 2015

+1 regarding Pack'and'Send domestically. Not sure about international but
I'd be willing to try them if they offer it.

I've had them pick up ebay/etc purchases in other states; and they were
really on the ball ensuring sensitive electrical gear is packaged properly
for transport. One particular seller that I recall shouldn't be permitted
to package Big Mac's let alone electronics given the photos I saw later on;
P&S sorted it out independently and within the cost they originally quoted.

-Colin