[AusNOG] Urgent - Anyone have a spare - Intel 10Gbe PCI-E Card - Sydney Metro

Ross Cheetham ross at crucial.com.au
Fri Jan 9 14:01:02 EST 2015

HI All,

This is now resolved. Appreciate the help.

Cheers,
Ross

--

[image: Crucial] <https://www.crucial.com.au/>

Ross Cheetham / Technical Operations Manager
ross at crucial.com.au

Crucial
1300 884 839
Suite 2, Level 3, 104-106 Commonwealth St
Surry Hills 2010
https://www.crucial.com.au

[image: Facebook]  <https://www.facebook.com/crucialcloudhosting>[image:
Twitter]  <https://twitter.com/CrucialHosting>[image: Google Plus]