[AusNOG] Dud NBN Checkers

Paul Jones paul at pauljones.id.au
Thu Jan 8 12:20:05 EST 2015

Funny you should mention rollout schedules – I ordered a service for a residence at Oakville (2RIV-04) last week. Last time I checked NBNco’s website it was listed as in progress, mynbn.info lists the rfs date as 19-dec, but using a sq checker (http://www.devotednbn.com.au/sq) it was activated on 24-dec. The FDH is only 3 houses away so I doubt there will be any missing/unserviceable infrastructure, but that does happen from time to time.

Paul.