[AusNOG] Dud NBN Checkers

Radek Tkaczyk radek at tkaczyk.id.au
Thu Jan 8 11:20:25 EST 2015

Most likely the ISPs listed as not available don’t have connectivity to the NBNCo POI that is in Seven Hills (at least not yet)

There are 121 POIs around the country, and not every ISP will connect to every POI – except for maybe Telstra, since 110 odd POIs are actually inside Telstra telephone exchanges – convenient hey?

Radek