[AusNOG] Netflix cracking down on geolocation bypassing (VPN, etc)

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Sun Jan 4 19:51:27 EST 2015

hahahaha... indeed.  Sony do have a decent infrastructure with the
PlayStation network, but they need distributors like all content creators
because Sony don't have enough contend to attract customers of their own in
scale.. no one really does.

Btw.. it is DPRK.

...Skeeve

*Skeeve Stevens - Founder & Chief Network Architect*
eintellego Networks Pty Ltd
Email: skeeve at eintellegonetworks.com ; Web: eintellegonetworks.com

Phone: 1300 239 038 ; Cell +61 (0)414 753 383 ; Skype: skeeve

Facebook: eintellegonetworks <http://facebook.com/eintellegonetworks> ;
Twitter: eintellego <https://twitter.com/eintellego>

LinkedIn: /in/skeeve <http://linkedin.com/in/skeeve> ; Expert360: Profile
<https://expert360.com/profile/d54a9>

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco - Cumulus Linux - Cloud - Consulting - IPv4 Brokering