[AusNOG] Welcome to Metadata Retention

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Sat Feb 28 03:09:09 EST 2015

I don't see what Mark said as bashing or abusive at all, he actually
made a pretty damn fair point, if in 2015 you don't know, with all the
discussion in all kinds of corners about it for a long time now, then
why dont you know, what else have you slept through? if your a network
operator you bloody well should have been following this, amongst many
other things, jesus, its not like someone came up with this bullshit
plan last week...