[AusNOG] Welcome to Metadata Retention

Shaun McGuane shaun at rackcentral.com
Fri Feb 27 19:13:28 EST 2015

Hi Mark,

With all due respect – I have not been involved in any of these discussions.

I must be in the wrong community, I thought this one was about sharing and collaborating
With other individuals and providers to be better informed as a whole. As I am *late* in the
game I will locate a useful resource to catch me up.

Regards
Shaun

P.S – Thanks Ben for the panel link.