[AusNOG] Who are these people nominating for APNIC EC?

Jonathan Gleeson jonathan at jonathangleeson.info
Sun Feb 22 00:45:32 EST 2015

Guys,

Noticed  this thread from a few days back.

Let me answer the question, I'm one of the guys. I've been involved in the
domains and hosting industry for the past 10 years. In that time I've spent
a significant period as senior and executive level technology leadership.

I was nominated by a colleague  and decided to stand for election to the
EC. I know some of you are APNIC members or have relationships with
members. I appreciate any votes you guys can send my way. As a member of
the EC I would like to see APNIC invest in further socialization of the
IPv6 transition and the IANA Stewardship situation both of which have
little general public information available and are issues which could
ultimately change the shape of the Internet as we know it.

I feel that APNIC needs to invest in campaigning for better
public awareness across the region on issues such as these. If anyone with
voting rights wants to chat more let me know.

Jonathan