[AusNOG] Colour C13 - C14 Power Cables - South East Melbourne

Nathan Brookfield Nathan.Brookfield at simtronic.com.au
Fri Feb 20 21:01:15 EST 2015

Hi Dan,

That would most certainly be 1310nm, not 1300nm.

Kindest Regards,
Nathan Brookfield

Chief Executive Officer
Simtronic Technologies Pty Ltd

Web: http://simtronic.com.au
Phone: 1300 592 330
Fax: (02) 4749 4950

On 20 Feb 2015, at 20:46, "daniel at glovine.com.au<mailto:daniel at glovine.com.au>" <daniel at glovine.com.au<mailto:daniel at glovine.com.au>> wrote:

Gday Guys

Found out today,

Cisco 1000Base-LX
1300nm LASER

Hope this can help me narrow it down more

Much appreciated

Daniel