[AusNOG] Job: Head of Network Operations - NEXTDC - SydneyC

Phillip Grasso phillip.grasso at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 18:13:42 EST 2015

Love the job hiring threads - I can't help myself. As always Google is
looking for folks - head over to browse Google.com.au/jobs

Our networking team in Australia covers many different aspects of
networking from basic corporate operations, systems admin, optical
engineering to writing software for SDN and advanced network software.

If your interested in a conversation about jobs, networking, other
initiatives (except selling me stuff) send me a note off list.

Best regards
   Phill.