[AusNOG] Who are these people nominating for APNIC EC?

Bevan Slattery bevan at slattery.net.au
Wed Feb 18 16:33:20 EST 2015

Maybe because that non-operator HP "owns" more IPv4 address space than
everyone other operator in the world except the US military ;)

http://royal.pingdom.com/2008/02/13/where-did-all-the-ip-numbers-go-the-us-d
epartment-of-defense-has-them/

Cheers

[b]

From:  Skeeve Stevens <skeeve+ausnog at theispguy.com>
Date:  Wednesday, 18 February 2015 1:59 pm
To:  Noel Butler <noel.butler at ausics.net>
Cc:  "ausnog at lists.ausnog.net" <ausnog at lists.ausnog.net>
Subject:  Re: [AusNOG] Who are these people nominating for APNIC EC?

Not sure I agree.  If they aren't in the operator community - which
basically is Ausnog... or the governance community - a lot of lists,
committees, SIGs, policy, conferences... then how are they qualified for the
EC of APNIC?

It would be like joining the board of a bank and saying your experience is
that you've used money before.

...Skeeve

--

Skeeve Stevens - The ISP Guy