[AusNOG] Brisbane Network Support

Andrew Read andrew at nzread.com
Mon Feb 16 09:45:48 EST 2015

Can anyone recommend (off list email me) someone to investigate internet
performance issues at a site in Brisbane (West End).

General symptoms appear to be poor performance internet pipe, particularly
of international traffic; getting mixed feedback from staff on site though.

Initial assumption is that issue is to do with limited international
backhaul from provider, but this has been difficult to prove.

Engineer would need mix of good interpersonal skills for dealing with staff
+ ISP, and technically proficient troubleshooting the onsite hardware.

This is a simple Office Setup with Fortinet Access Points and Firewalls and
a few Cisco switches.

Apologies if this is outside of list scope. I have noticed more (better)
enforcement of policies recently, and hope this is a relevant and
acceptable post.

Regards,

Andrew Read