[AusNOG] ** STOP THREAD ** Hijacked Prefix

David Hughes david at hughes.com.au
Sat Feb 14 10:57:46 EST 2015

It's interesting that 7 hours after both I and the OP asked for there to be no more emails on this subject you have chosen to reply to almost every email that was posting on that thread.   That fact that you "don't agree" is largely irrelevant.  We'll send you more on this in private email.

Thanks

David on behalf of the moderators.