[AusNOG] On Old Hands and Young Uns

Nick Stallman nick at agentpoint.com
Fri Feb 13 16:35:51 EST 2015

Jeez and I thought I was a young'un even though I still remember using
XTree Gold to manage files and Trumpet Winsock with Netscape 2 for
internet as a kid.

They keep getting younger.....or am I getting older?

On 13/02/15 16:23, A wrote:

> On 13 February 2015 at 16:21, Joseph Goldman <joe at apcs.com.au
> <mailto:joe at apcs.com.au>> wrote:
>
>     Soon enough the argument will be "I'm so old I remember 1.5mbit
>     was the biggest ADSL plan you could get, most people only had 256k!"
>
>     In all seriousness though - my first computer, when I really got
>     into computers, was already running Windows XP! I remember the
>     family MS-DOS through Win98 computers with Dial-Up, but that was
>     pre-interest and being allowed to 'tinker'.
>

> ​So you're a young'un then.. :-)​

Nick Stallman
Agentpoint Pty Ltd
The Real Estate Web Developers
Melbourne | Sydney | Miami
nick at agentpoint.com
www.agentpoint.com.au | www.zooproperty.com | www.ginga.com.au |
www.business2.com.au

Business2.com.au is a real estate agent information website that helps
you understand Portals, Technology and comes with FREE tools to help
your Agency become an online success!