[AusNOG] Hijacked Prefix

Ross Wheeler ausnog at rossw.net
Fri Feb 13 13:23:02 EST 2015

> I need a bit of assistance here,
>
> xxxx are advertising this prefix without permission and
> thus far all attempts to contact them and have this removed are ending at
> failure,

That's pretty dangerous ground right there.
As I understand it, you're only telling that part of the story that's
convenient, and slander (at best) is not the way to solicit assistance.

I attempted to help you with this, until I was advised of the OTHER SIDE
of the story. I won't degenerate the list with the gory details, but I
would warn you to tread carefully, as the implications of your mail are in
substantial disagreement with the complete truth.