[AusNOG] CISCO SUP720 or SUP32

Paul Tyquin paul at godedicated.com.au
Mon Feb 2 23:01:18 EST 2015

Hi Guys,

Sorry about replying again. I would like to thank everyone who contacted me
off list I have now
acquired myself a supervisor module. I have also run into another huge
problem. I'm now getting this error:
*Feb  2 10:52:10.854: %C6KENV-SP-2-FANUPGREQ: Module 5 not supported
without fan upgrade
*Feb  2 10:52:10.858: %C6KENV-SP-2-SHUTDOWN_SCHEDULED: force to rommon for
module 5 scheduled in 300 seconds

Which I have narrowed down to having the wrong Fan Module installed. Now
this is the fan module that came with my 6506 I was wondering if anyone out
there had an old WS-C6K-9SLOT-FAN2 laying around. I am in urgent need of
this card, The only one I could find was one from IP Trading which is
$300.00 although handy still a tad over budget. I thought I would attack
the list first.

Please contact me off list and thank you in advance.