[AusNOG] NBN FTTN And Migrations and End User Equipment

Joseph Goldman joe at apcs.com.au
Mon Dec 14 18:38:50 EST 2015

I don't know all your questions answers but I have heard that VDSL will not
have
an NTD, I.e. it will be standard 'phone line' hand off.

It's also important to note that nbn will require vectoring so make sure
the cpe
you buy / tell your customers to buy supports it, no vectoring no
connection.

I heard this from an nbnco employee in a semi anonymous format so I'm not
sure
if this is backed up by public documents.

On Mon, Dec 14, 2015 at 6:34 PM, Bradley Amm <